- Black Arrow -- Fires a Black Arrow at the target doing damage over time.
- Momentum --When any of your attacks cause a critical striked there is a chance the cooldown of disengage will be reduced by 10%.
- True Aim -- For every successive Arcane, Marked or Aimed Shot used to attack the same target, those shots deal 2% more damage to the target, stacking up to 20 times, can only affect one target at a time. Delirium's Note: I really don't like this talent. While the top hunters in the world will of course sacrifice their own DPS to benefit their raid, most will not. Talents and our rotation in general should reward us for playing well, not for tunneling on the boss the whole fight.
- Posthaste -- Disengage also frees you from all movement impairing effects and increases your movement speed by 60% for 8 seconds.
- Farstrider -- Disengage now has 2 charges.
- Narrow Escape -- Disengage also activates a web trap which immobilizes all targets within 8 yards for 8 seconds.
- Binding Shot -- Fires a magical projectile, tethering the enemy and any other enemies within 5 yards for 10 seconds, stunning them for 5 seconds if they move more than 5 yards from the arrow.
- Wyvern Sting -- A stinging shot that puts the target to sleep, incapacitating them for 30 seconds. Any damage will cancel the effect.
- Camouflage -- You blend into the surroundings and gain stealth for 1 minute. While camouflaged, you will heal for 2% every 1 seconds. The first ranged attack dealt while camouflaged will deal 10% extra damage.
- Piercing Shots -- Your critical strikes with Arcane Shot, Marked Shot and Aimed Shot cause the target to bleed for an additional 30% of the initial damage over 8 seconds.
- Exotic Munitions -- Allows you to modify your ranged weapon to use exotic munitions: Incendiary, Poisoned and Frozen.
- Broadside -- Aimed Shot will now also hit all Vulnerable targets for 100% physical damage.
- Light 'Em Up -- Targets affected by your Flare take extra damage from all of your attacks.
- Steady Focus -- Using Arcane Shot twice in a row increases your Focus Regeneration by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Head Shot -- A powerful shot which deals physical damage to the target and all a 25% as much damage to all enemies between you and the target.
- A Murder of Crows -- Summons a flock of crows to attack your target over the next 15 seconds. If the target dies while under attack, A Murder of Crows' cooldown is reset.
- Barrage -- Rapidly fires a spray of shots for 3 seconds.
- Volley -- Continuously fire a volley of ammo at the target area, causing Arcane damage to enemy targets within 8 yards every second for 6 seconds.
- Dark Ranger -- Your ranged attacks and attacks that deal damage over time now have a chance to summon a Dark Minion. The Dark Minion will attack your current target.
- Kill Flip -- For 8 seconds after Disengaging, you deal 50% more damage.
- Lock and Load -- Attach an explosive charge to Aimed Shot, dealing additional Fire damage to the target and all enemies within 4 yards. Your ranged auto attacks have a 5% chance to trigger lock and load, causing your next two Aimed Shots to cost no Focus and be instant.
Other new Spells and Abilities
- Aspect of the Cheetah -- Increases your movement speed by 90% for 3 seconds, and then by 30% for another 9 seconds. 1 minute CD.
- Arcane Shot -- A quick shot that causes 125% Arcane damage and generates 5 focus.
- Aimed Shot -- A powerful Aimed Shot that deals 435% physical damage. Cannot be cast while moving.
- Marked Shot -- Rapidly fires a shot at up to 3 targets affected by Hunter's Mark. Usable while moving. Also exposes Vulnerabilities in the target, snaring them by 15% and increasing Aimed Shot damage done to the target by 25%. Lasts 10 seconds and stacks up to 3 times.
- Seek Vulnerabilities -- Targets hit by your Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot have a chance to be marked with Hunter's Mark.
- Bursting Shot -- Fire an explosion of bolts that strikes all enemies in front of y ou, knocking them back and disorienting them, and dealing 40% physical damage.
- Exhilaration -- Now Baseline! Instantly heal your hunter for 30% and your pet for 100% of max health.
- True Shot -- Increases Haste by 40%, and increases chance for targets to be marked by 100% for 15 seconds.
- Aspect of the Turtle -- You deflect all attacks and take 30% less damage for 8 seconds, but you cannot attack.
PvP Talent Tree:
MM hasn't really been viable for PvP in the last couple of seasons. With the huge changes to how honor is working in legion, along with the revamping of the specs, so far, at least, MM is looking like a fun PvP spec, giving hunters and option for a very high risk, high reward playstyle. I'm really excited to take it into some BGs and Arenas, if I ever make it into the Legion Alpha/Beta.